People are always searching for something about themselves in some form or another. Sometimes it can be like an intriguing mystery to find out why we are the way we are or how we can change who we are and how we do things. Many people like to ‘discover’ things about themselves. Think back to how you felt when you had a knack for doing something like playing an instrument, writing, coaching or cooking.
If you can help someone to discover something about themselves, then create a product about it in your niche.
Try creating a “Discover Your” product:
- Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition
- Discover Your Genius : How to Think Like History’s Ten Most Revolutionary Minds
- Discover Your Conflict Management Style
- Lovetypes : Discover Your Romantic Style And Find Your Soul Mate
- Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins
- Psychology of Money: How to Discover Your Midas Touch
I can see these types of products with a number of self-assessments and introspective questions. These types of goodies make your product interactive!